What do patients have to say about our office and care?
- “Before I met Dr. Koch, I had seen medical doctors, tried drug therapy, physical therapy and acupuncture. Chiropractic was my last hope. Dr. Koch used a unique soft tissue technique and to my amazement, it worked. I can now use my left leg in ways I haven’t been able to for years. When he learned I was also scheduled for carpal tunnel surgery in February, he offered to see what he could do with that. Again, it worked. I canceled the surgery and am still fine.” (58-year-old female)
- “I’ve seen Darryl for a terrible ‘crick’ in my neck that had me at my wits’ end. Immediately upon examination, Darryl had it figured out. The pain went away almost entirely, and he gave me improved mobility in my neck and it actually feels better now after a few weeks of treatment than before I hurt myself. .” (33 year old male)
- “I went to see Dr. Koch for the first time yesterday because I have been having severe neck, shoulder and lower back pain off and on for the past 6 months. To make a long story short, last night was the first night in a very long time where I actually got excellent sleep and did not wake up with a stiff neck and headache. Thanks again, Dr. Koch.” (33-year-old male)
- “My husband and I have both been seeing Darryl ever since he and his family moved to Vermont. He provides exceptional care and his treatments always results in a very pain relieving, “Ahhhh” afterwards! He is our first call when feeling under the weather and is an incredible resource for treatments of other conditions.” Erica & Colin S.
- “Dr. Koch is great. He is very calming and makes a scary process (for me) relaxing. I have become a regular and can’t wait for my next visit.” N.J.
- “As an injury prone marathon runner and triathlete, seeing Dr. Koch regularly has become an important part of my training. The office offers CBD creams and products which I have found to beneficial for muscle pain and soreness. The combination of Chiropractic care and regular messages has helped me stay injury-free and allowed me to reach my goals!.” Melissa B.
- “Darryl is a very skilled chiropractor. He has helped me a great deal with a chronic back problem over the last two years. Darryl is a very kind and friendly doctor who cares about his patients. His adjustments and traction really help to relieve my pain and increase my mobility. Community Chiropractic is a great place, and I am so grateful for their services and treatments!” Erica M.
- “Dr. Koch has been our family chiropractor since he and his family moved to Vermont. He and his family have gone above and beyond to provide exceptional care. His treatments have resulted in relief from sciatica.“